Workout Results and Lean Muscle Tone with DHEA Cream
Get better results from exercise, and recover faster after workouts, and get lean shapely muscle tone with a daily DHEA skin cream called Twist 25. DHEA gives you a workout advantage, while it also helps you have more energy, lose both visceral and subcutaneous fat1 and also helps you take care of your heart2, brain3, bone strength4 and more.
So what is DHEA? Many people haven’t heard of DHEA or know what it does. Using it correctly as a properly made skin cream, rather than a pill, yields results—whereas DHEA pills don’t provide much noticeable benefit.
#1 – When DHEA is taken as a pill, most DHEA is eliminated by the liver, and what does get supplemented is just DHEA sulfate rather than free DHEA, which is what the body uses as a base precursor to the sex hormones.
#2 – DHEA metabolism occurs naturally in the dermis. In fact, for post menopausal women, more than 80% of hormone metabolism occurs naturally in the dermis (the skin).5 So Twist 25 DHEA cream provides what the body makes (bioidentical DHEA) where it occurs naturally anyway (the dermis or skin).
Provided below is a list of beneficial things DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is proven by medical science to do:
- reduces risk of cardiovascular disease, (#1 cause of death in the USA and the world)
- reduces risk of cancer of all types
- helps improve deep REM sleep6
- helps support immune response
- helps reduce abdominal fat
- helps improve muscle tone and muscle recovery after workouts
- helps improve mental function, sharpness of mind, mood and focus
- reduces risks of chemical and UV carcinogens for skin cells
- is a base for sebum that helps skin hydration
- improves mood and sense of well-being.
- fights depression
- counterbalances negative effects of stress and high cortisol and inflammation
- helps to counter metabolic syndrome
- helps cartilage and connective tissue
- helps neuron and cartilage formation
- helps support bone strength
Today, let’s just focus on why DHEA is helpful in boosting results from exercise. In short, there are two important reasons:
- DHEA is a base precursor for hormones. Hormones are the chemical messengers that drive our body. So for men, it is a crucial base for testosterone, which is an important hormone for shapely muscle tone. For women, it is a precursor to all of the androgens and estrogen hormones which likewise give women the shapely muscle tone women have.
- DHEA helps to counterbalance the inflammatory hormone cortisol, and helps the body to rebuild connective tissue, neurons, and osteocytes (bone cells) as well as cartilage. This is why Twist 25 cream users notice they don’t feel sore the next day after a hard workout. The body recovers faster when DHEA levels are optimal.
So Twist and shout! Bike or hike or run and jump; swim … or just play in the yard. But please exercise in some way every day; and if you use Twist 25 DHEA cream every day too, you’ll get more benefits from your workouts!
1 Villareal DT, Holloszy JO. Effect of DHEA on abdominal fat and insulin action in elderly women and men: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA. Nov 10 2004; 292(18): 2243-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/155361
2 Tivesten Asa, LiesbethVandenput, Daniel Carlzon, et al. Dehydroepiandrosterone and its sulfate predict the 5-year risk of coronary heart disease events in elderly men. Journal of the America College of Cardiology. October 28 2014, Volume 64, pages 1801-1810. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109714059403
3 DHEA Improves Mental Function and Combats Depression Life Enhancement magazine. https://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/634-dhea-improves-mental-function-and-combats-depression
4 Villareal DT, Holloszy JO, Kohrt. WM Effects of DHEA on bone mineral density and body composition in elderly women and men. Clinical Endocrinology Oxford November 2005 53(5): 561-8 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11106916
5 Fernand Labrie DHEA and intracrinology at menopause, a positive choice for evolution of the human species. Climacteric. 2013 Apr;16(2):205-13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23126249
6 E Friess, Trachsel L, Guldner J, Schier T, et al. DHEA administration increase rapid eye movement sleep and EEG power in the sigma frequency range. American Journal of Physiology. January 1995. Pages 107-13. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7840167