1. DHEA, short for dehydroepiandrosterone, is the most abundant compound our bodies use to produce hormones. DHEA is a basic building block or precursor to most hormones.
2. Medical research shows most DHEA is actually metabolized in the adrenal glands, gonads and the skin. Especially important for post menopausal women. But men and women alike benefit from DHEA cream after age 35.
3. From birth we (men and women alike), make increasing amounts of DHEA until about age 25. DHEA is the most abundant hormone in the body. Then we begin to make less and less, about 2% less per year, until death. By age 30, the body makes noticeably less DHEA, 10% less than when in physical and mental optimum between ages 20-25. We feel it happen as we consequently begin to produce less of the androgenic and estrogenic hormones for which DHEA is a precursor. This why by age 35 most people say they are beginning to feel less energetic, less healthy – “tired”. The aches and pains and weight gain begin when folks are less active. By age 45 to 55, women and men produce just half the DHEA they did when they were 25. By age 70-80, DHEA levels decline to only 10-5% of the levels of someone who is 25.
4. Research shows the level of DHEA is an excellent laboratory indicator of age; a predictor of not only age-related health problems, cognitive decline and cardiovascular health, but also aging itself – as defined by energy levels and quality of life. Higher levels of DHEA are strongly associated with good health, while lower levels are strongly associated with numerous diseases.
5. Low levels of DHEA are associated with increased risk of death from all causes. For example, low DHEA levels are associated with an increased risk of mortality from cardiovascular disease and cancer.
6. Low levels of DHEA are associated with adult diabetes, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disease, asthma, obesity, depression, dementia, osteoporosis, and lupus to name but a few.
7. Leading endocrinologists indicate that optimal anti-aging will be achieved by maintaining DHEA levels at the level of a 30 year old.
8. There is no medical research that associates DHEA supplementation with any dangerous side effects.
9. People over age 35 using Twist 25 DHEA cream report they have more energy, handle stress more easily, think more clearly, and generally feel better. Other benefits include stronger resistance to colds and flu, feeling leaner and fitter, having softer skin, more sex drive, and sleeping better at night.
10. DHEA has no dangerous side effects. DHEA reduces all types of cancer risk. DHEA increases the number of and activity of natural killer cells, thereby strengthening the immune system.
11. Twist 25 DHEA cream is applied each day on thin hairless skin. One or two pump presses of cream should be applied morning and evening each day. One full pump press of Twist 25 cream contains 25 Mg DHEA. Twist 25 cream is a coconut oil base cream.
12. DHEA also is a base for sebum, and helps the body to form collagen and connective tissue. DHEA also reduces risks of skin cancer by protecting cells from UV and chemical carcinogens.