People determine the age and health of someone they meet within 10 seconds. Skin is a telltale sign people use to gauge overall health and age. Medical research now reveals why dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) drives this. Feel and look your best with DHEA anti aging skin cream.
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
DHEA, short for dehydroepiandrosterone, is our bodies’ most abundant compound to produce hormones. DHEA is a basic building block or precursor to most hormones.
Medical research shows most DHEA is actually metabolized in the adrenal glands, gonads, and skin. Hormone metabolism in the skin is especially important for post-menopausal women, but men and women alike benefit from DHEA cream after age 35 as their levels decline.
After age 25, sex hormones begin a gradual decline. By age 35, both men and women begin to produce 20% less DHEA than they did at age 25. By age 35-45 people start to notice the effects of declining hormones in many different ways.
Studies have shown the quality of sleep at night declines, as does energy, mood, muscle tone, sex drive, cognitive function, bone mineral density, and more. Medical research suggests that declining hormones including testosterone and estrogen levels are strongly associated with many important health conditions, such as cardiovascular health, cancer risks, bone strength, mental sharpness, muscle, sex drive and more.
These are all signs of gradual hormone decline that we call aging. These unfortunate declines, or effects of aging, may be slowed or avoided by maintaining youthful DHEA levels using DHEA as a properly made DHEA supplement cream called “Twist 25”. With no dangerous side effects of DHEA, Twist 25 is a safe natural antiaging breakthrough cream.
So many antiaging skin care creams are promoted by big-name beauty brands. Unfortunately, the vast majority of these anti-aging skin beauty creams are not backed by science. Scientific medical research provides medical evidence showing why DHEA is such an important anti-aging skin care breakthrough.
Benefits of DHEA Skin Care for Anti-Aging
Skin or the dermis is the largest organ of the human body. It’s an external indicator of age and health. Medical research reveals why DHEA is so important in improving the health and appearance of the skin.
- DHEA is a base for “sebum.” Sebum is also known as skin oil. Sebum helps to keep the skin supple. It also has antimicrobial properties that keep irritations at bay. The end result is brighter skin that’s more hydrated and healthier looking. (1)
- In a 2000 clinical study, researchers determined that DHEA helps the body produce collagen. Collagen is a protein important in connective tissue that gradually deteriorates as we age. As the skin is depleted of collagen, it loses its elasticity and starts to look thin or “papery,” appearing to sag and wrinkle. At the same time this occurs, collagenase enzymes speed up the process of collagen decline. (2)
- DHEA not only helps the body produce collagen but also helps to inhibit the production of collagenase, which breaks down collagen. With regular daily use of Twist 25 DHEA cream, users maintain strong healthy connective tissues, supporting healthy collagen in the dermis and yielding healthier, more youthful-looking skin. (2)
- In addition, a 2008 Canadian study reinforced the findings of the 2000 study. In the 2008 study, researchers noted that DHEA cream appears to help the body “switch on” special genes that are responsible for collagen production. (3)
- DHEA also reduces the number of keratinocytes. Keratinocytes make skin rougher and cause the formation of calluses. So, by using DHEA cream daily you can effectively keep skin smooth and soft. (4)
- DHEA cream reduces the risk of both chemical and UV carcinogens, and DHEA also fades keratoses or “age spots” or “liver spots.”(5)(6)
Why Use DHEA Cream For Anti Aging
When you consider the medical research, it is easy to understand how and why DHEA cream helps people have healthier, younger-looking skin. The best way to use DHEA is as a properly made DHEA cream, rather than a pill because it is better absorbed and processed in the skin. Twist 25 DHEA cream has been tested improved and perfected since 2004 as the best DHEA cream supplement.
Twist 25 DHEA cream protects skin and helps it to remain soft and well hydrated. DHEA is very safe to use. Twist 25 DHEA cream has no dangerous side effects. Twist 25 DHEA cream keeps skin looking youthful, soft, well-hydrated and vibrant, while it also reduces risks of both chemical and UV carcinogens and fades age spots.
Listen To Our Podcast On Anti Aging Benefits of DHEA Cream for Women and Men
Optimal Use of DHEA Cream
So, apply a little Twist 25 DHEA cream daily to your face, neck and hands after completely rubbing in your main application. Just massage a small dab of cream on your forehead cheeks and neck. It is best not to mix it with other creams or facial care products. So many people apply Twist 25 cream on their faces at night before bed.
Twist 25 DHEA Anti Aging Cream
Twist 25® DHEA Cream is a pharmaceutical grade skin cream made with bioidentical DHEA, all plant-sourced ingredients, in a pharmaceutical grade absorbable coconut oil base cream. Each full pump press contains 25 MG DHEA. Maintain young-looking, soft, beautiful skin while maintaining your hormones, collagen and sebum with Twist 25 DHEA face cream.
Feel Your best. Look Your best. Twist 25 DHEA cream.
- “New Research Substantiates the Anti-Aging Properties of DHEA” Life Extension Magazine. December 2010 Pg 2 https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2010/12/New-Research-Substantiates-the-Anti-Aging-Properties-of-DHEA/Page-02
- . Lee KS,Oh KY, Kim BC. “Effects of dehydroepiandrosterone on collagen and collagenase gene expression by skin fibroplasts in culture. Journal of Dermatology Science. 2000 Jun; 23(2):103-10. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10808127
- Calvo E, Luu The V., Morissette J., Martel C., Labrie C., Bernerd F, Deloche C., Chausade V., Leclaire J, Labrie F. “Pangenomic changes induced by DHEA in the skin of postmenopausal women” Journal of Steroid Biochem and Molecular Biology Dec 2008. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19013239
- Johanna M.Brandner, Sabine Kief, Christine Grund, Michael Rendl, Pia Houdek, Cecillia Kuhn, Erwin Tschachler, Werner W. Franke and Ingrid Moll. “Organization and formation of the tight junction system in human epidermis and cultured keratinocytes” Europen Journal of Cell Biology, Volume 81, Issue 5, May 2002, pages 253-263. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12067061
- Schwartz AG, Pashko LL. “Cancer chemoprevention with the adrenocortical steroid dehydroepiandrosterone and structural analogs”. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry 1973; 17G: 73-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8007713
- Yang S, Fu Z, Wang F, Cao Y, Han R “Anti-mutagenicity activity of dehydroepiandrosterone”. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12015034