After age 30, it becomes increasingly difficult for men and women to lose weight and build muscle. This is largely due to reduced hormone and DHEA production. DHEA is a crucial hormone precursor for male and female sex hormones that the body naturally produces in greater and greater quantities each year until age 25, when DHEA levels peak.
After age 25, DHEA levels slowly begin to decline at a rate of about 2% per year. With declines in age, your hormone levels and DHEA production drop, causing the ability to lose weight and build muscle, more difficult.
Luckily, Twist 25 DHEA cream can help you achieve your fitness goals! According to medical research, DHEA has been shown to improve muscle strength and enhance athletic performance.
Warning!!! DHEA is banned by the International Olympic Committee and NFL because of the competitive edge it gives athletes, so professional and Olympic athletes are prohibited from taking it. If you’re not a professional athlete and looking to boost your performance in the gym naturally then you should try DHEA Cream!
DHEA For Muscle Growth: How DHEA Can Improve Your Workout
1. DHEA promotes cell formation for connective tissues such as muscle, cartilage and bone osteocytes as well as skin cells in the dermis, and neurons as well. DHEA enhances the body’s ability to regenerate and repair tissues. In the case of muscles, cartilage, and bone osteocytes, this means faster recovery from injuries or wear and tear. DHEA’s promotion of cell formation in the skin can lead to a more youthful appearance, as it helps replenish the dermis, contributing to skin elasticity and overall health. For neurons, DHEA’s role in cell formation could potentially improve cognitive functions and overall brain health.
2. DHEA allows for healthier epithelial cells throughout the cardiovascular system and peripheral tissues. Epithelial cells line the surfaces of organs and structures throughout the body, including the cardiovascular system. By promoting these cells’ health, DHEA helps maintain the integrity and functionality of the cardiovascular and peripheral tissues, which can lead to improved organ function and overall health.
3. DHEA is a base or precursor to 50 hormones as well as sebum that is a natural moisturizer for skin and hair. As a precursor hormone, DHEA is fundamental to the body’s production of various other hormones, including testosterone and estrogen. This can have wide-ranging effects on bodily functions, from mood and energy levels to sexual function. Additionally, DHEA’s role in sebum production helps to naturally hydrate the skin and hair, contributing to their health and vitality.
4. DHEA counterbalances the inflammatory effects of cortisol. So, after workouts, muscle recovery is improved while soreness is reduced. After a workout, the body naturally produces cortisol, a hormone that can induce inflammation. DHEA helps counterbalance this effect, reducing inflammation and aiding muscle recovery. This accelerates the healing process post-workout and mitigates the experience of muscle soreness.
5. DHEA allows for the formation of shapelier, more toned muscles. By promoting protein synthesis and potentially enhancing the body’s natural growth hormone production, DHEA aids in muscle development. Over time, this can result in more defined and toned muscles, improving physical strength and appearance.
6. DHEA has been shown to reduce both subcutaneous and visceral abdominal fat because it improves the ability to burn energy rather than storing it away as fat. DHEA’s role in boosting metabolism can help to improve the body’s ability to burn fat for energy rather than storing it. This is particularly beneficial in the reduction of subcutaneous and visceral abdominal fat, promoting a healthier body composition and potentially reducing the risk of related health complications.
Role Of DHEA In Muscle Recovery And Exercise
DHEA, produced by the adrenal glands, is often called the “fountain of youth” due to its anti-aging properties. With age, the production of DHEA in our bodies diminishes, and this reduction is associated with a decrease in muscle mass and an increase in fat deposits. DHEA plays a significant role in exercise and muscle recovery.
As a naturally occurring hormone in the body, it contributes to muscle growth and fat mass reduction. These factors are critical in the world of physical fitness. Not only does it aid in enhancing muscle strength, but DHEA also facilitates quicker recovery after strenuous exercise.
It assists in repairing muscle tissues, thereby reducing muscle soreness and shortening recovery time. Moreover, DHEA aids in boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation, which is essential in recovery and maintaining overall wellness. Thus, DHEA becomes an important element in the exercise and muscle recovery equation. The benefits in recovery make for an optimal solution to apply dhea pre-workout or after.
Proper Use of DHEA Cream
DHEA should be supplemented via the proper methods of use to yield noticeable benefits. Using DHEA correctly as a specially-made skin cream yields more favorable benefits compared to DHEA in pill form, which is far less effective.
DHEA supplementation enhances exercise performance. Professional and Olympic athletes are prohibited from using DHEA supplements because use would provide many advantages in health and fitness.
Applying Twist 25 DHEA Cream for Fitness
People 35 years and older (not competing as professional or Olympic athletes) should apply Twist 25 DHEA cream daily. Apply Twist 25 DHEA before or after a workout.
Twist 25 DHEA cream is available without a prescription. It is not addictive or habit-forming.
With no dangerous side effects of our DHEA cream, Twist 25 cream is safe to use. It has a special cream base containing coconut oil, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10. It contains no petroleum byproducts, no soy, no lecithin, no parabens, and no cyclodextrins.
There are no particular foods to eat that will increase DHEA levels. For the greatest benefit of DHEA for working out, people 35 or older apply Twist 25 DHEA cream daily on thin, hairless skin.